Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New class, Im so confused.

I messed up my other smester with being in and out of the hospital so here I am to do it again. Lets hope I do better LOL. Anyways, hi hello and howdy, Im jennifer or Pixie. Im 23 and crrazzzyyyy. Nah, thats a joke, im down to earth full time worker and full time mom as well as full time baby maker right now. I work 6 days a week as an asst manager for a gas station, 7 days a week as a mother for my daughter and a wife to a husband, 7 days a week for the last 18 weeks to (i hope its a boy) to a wonderful fetus growing fast, and now a full time student. I have a very crazy life and I try to make things work out for me. I do what I can when I can and however I can. It just seems like something is missing, I want to say I know what it is but I dont. Anyways Im going to let this be the first Post of many Post to come since it has been forever since I got on to here LOL.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment